Visit Cathedral Rock, Bell Rock Chapel of the Holy Cross, Snoopy Rock, and Cameron Trading Post on your day trip.
- Guest Ages 13+
- Child Ages 2-12
Navajo Guided Tours of Monument Valley
- Pick-up from select hotels between 6:45-7 a.m.
- Drive east on Highway 98 for about an hour to reach Shonto junction, continuing east on highway 160 for 35 minutes, north on highway 163 for 25 minutes, then east on Route 42 for 10 minutes gets us to Monument Valley Visitor Center.
- While at Monument Valley we will visit the Visitor Center, the Mittens and Merrick Butte, Elephant Butte, Three Sisters, John Ford’s Point Overlook, Camel Butte, The Hub, Bird Spring, Totem Pole & Yei Bi Chei, Artist Point – Overlook, North Window Overlook, The Thumb and Forrest Gump Point.
- Lunch will be provided as well as a taste of Native American Indian (Navajo) food.
- Return back to Page around 4 p.m.
Book your guided Monument Valley tour online today!