Visit Cathedral Rock, Bell Rock Chapel of the Holy Cross, Snoopy Rock, and Cameron Trading Post on your day trip.
- Guest Ages 13+
- Child Ages 2-12
Grand Canyon South Rim Guided Tours
- Pick-up from select hotels between 6:45-7 a.m.
- Drive south on Highway 98 for 1 hour and 20 minutes, then west on AZ-64 for 52 miles. Stop at various scenic overlooks to get us to the Grand Canyon Visitor Center.
- While at the Grand Canyon, we will visit Grand Canyon Visitor Center, Mather Point View, Yavapai Point, Yaki Point, Grand Point View, Moran Point, Lipan Point, Desert View Watchtower, Hopi Point, Hermit’s Point, and Pima Point.
- Lunch will be provided as well as a taste of Native American Indian (Navajo) food.
- Return back to Page around 5 p.m.
Book your guided tour of the Grand Canyon South Rim online today!