Visit the Grand Canyon Visitor Center, Mather Point View, Yavapai Point, Yaki Point, Grand Point View, Moran Point, Lipan Point, Desert View Watchtower, Hopi Point, Hermit’s Point, and Pima Point.
- Guest Ages 13+
- Child Ages 2-12
Explore Canyon De Chelly on a Guided Tour
- Pick-up from select hotels between 6:45-7 a.m.
- Drive east on Highway 98 for about an hour to reach Shonto junction, continuing east on Highway 160 for 45 minutes, then south on 59 for another 45 minutes, then south on Highway 191 for 15 minutes, final stretch on route 7 for 6 minutes gets us to Canyon De Chelly Visitor Center.
- While at Canyon De Chelly we will visit the Visitor Center, Junction Overlook, White House Overlook, Sliding House Overlook, and Spider Rock Overlook.
- Lunch will be provided as well as a taste of Native American Indian (Navajo) food.
- Return back to Page around 5 p.m.
Book your Canyon De Chelly national monument tours online today!