Visit Utah’s first national park, here, pink and red massive sandstone cliffs will soar above you.
- Adult Ages 13+
- Child Ages 2 - 12
Bryce Canyon Package
While on this package tour you will see two great locations in one day. First stop Zion National Park Visitor Center. After seeing what Zion has to offer we will make our way to Bryce Canyon National Visitor Center.
- Driving West on Highway 89 for 1 hour 12 minutes
- Continuing North on Highway 89 from Kanab, Ut for 61 miles,
- Then East on UT-12 for 23 minutes gets us to Bryce Canyon National Visitor Center.
- Driving West on UT-12 for 23 minutes,
- Then South on Highway 89 for 1 hour
- Finally East on Highway 89 for 1 hour 12 minutes will get us back to Page, AZ.