Be one of the 5.5 million yearly visitors to see Desert View Watchtower, Moran Point, Grandview Point Mather Point and the Visitor Center.
Join us for a Navajo guided tour of some of the world’s most beautiful and unique landscapes! Find out how the Southwest comes alive when you are guided by the right person. We have friendly and knowledgeable Native American tour guides who know the history and area you’ll be traveling through. So sit back, relax, and leave the driving to us! We pick you up and do all the planning. Take a Lower Antelope Canyon hiking tour, visit Horseshoe Bend, Monument Valley, and more. Choose your Navajo tour from the options below.
- Navajo cuisine tasting: A small tasting of Navajo cuisine while on Navajo land
- Lunch: Lunch from a local eatery that has won the award “Best of Page” in 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2013 and 2016.
- Bottled water: Unlimited complimentary bottled water provided throughout the day.
- Snacks: An assortment of small snacks
- Tickets and fees: Lower Antelope Canyon sightseeing tour and Navajo Permit included. Also, National Park Service fee included.
Take Dixie’s Lower Antelope Canyon Hiking Tour, visit Horseshoe Bend and Carl Hayden Visitor Center/Glen Canyon Dam on this exciting excursion from Page.
Take Dixie’s Lower Antelope Canyon Tour and explore Horseshoe Bend and Carl Hayden Visitor Center/Glen Canyon Dam on this full-day tour from Phoenix.
On this full-day tour from Flagstaff, explore Lower Antelope Canyon, Glen Canyon Dam, the Carl Hayden Visitor Center, and famous Horseshoe Bend.
Escape the city and explore Lower Antelope Canyon, Glen Canyon Dam, Horseshoe Bend, and more on this full-day tour from Las Vegas. Lunch included!
See two great locations in one day! First, stop at Zion National Park Visitor Center. After seeing what Zion has to offer, we will make our way to Bryce Canyon.
Visit the visitor’s center at both Monument Valley and Canyon De Chelly. We will make several stops to view the scenic landscape of the Navajo Nation while on this tour.